My husband and I in the future
the stages of menstruation
- bleeding so much that you question the fact that you’re not dying
- bleeding suddenly stops and u think you’re done
- bleeding all over your favorite pair of underwear because u thought u were done
- THE BROWN STUFF
- running out of tampons and needing to buy more
- not needing the tampons u just bought because you stop bleeding
Eleanor Parker, star of Scaramouche (1952) and many other great films, has died at age of 91.
Nothing, literally nothing could make me laugh harder than this did.
WHAT IN THE ALMIGHTY FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
It’s so much better than you expect it to be.
i am not ok or comfortable with who i am
i am no closer to accepting it.
one of my idols
I never know how to feel about this. so admirable.